My Taliang Knobby Newt

mbai

Reaction score
Country
China
My Taliang Knobby Newt(Tylototriton taliangensis Liu )

I am a new, very happy to discuss with everyone about these animals, I can only speak a little English, please understand. This is one of my salamander, it is like to eat worms

Attachments

• salamander1.jpg
    salamander1.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 1,307
  • salamander2.jpg
    salamander2.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 920
Nice photos! But... aren't taliangensis terrestial?

Mine are very much semi-aquatic. I have even noticed that certain individuals will spend almost all of their time in the water. Very nice animal!
Chip

Mine are very much semi-aquatic. I have even noticed that certain individuals will spend almost all of their time in the water. Very nice animal!
Chip

Yes, she was often in the water, but only to eat on land. This is my environment, keeping it

Attachments

• salamander3.jpg
    salamander3.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 532
  • salamander4.jpg
    salamander4.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 1,341
  • salamander5.jpg
    salamander5.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 430
Incredible!, are semi-aquatic?, could you post a picture of aquaterrariums.?

Greetings!

This is my aquarium, and a lototriton kweichowensis it live.

aquaterrariums aquarium agree whether the word? please

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 4,641
  • tank2.jpg
    tank2.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 1,359
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back