Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

My Tanks

morphman

Reaction score
Sorry no animals in here yet cause I haven't found anything suitable yet. At one point I was considering Dart Frogs but ....... I'm so picky :eek: Posted another thread asking for info so we'll see how it goes. Anyways I'm pretty happy with my tanks and wanted to show them off in the right section. The Exo Terra is more mature than the bowfront but I think the bowfront will look great when it fills in. I'm most pleased with how well the dripheads and sprinklerheads I installed are performing and how you can't see the fans in the bowfront. As I mentioned in my earlier post "looking for the perfect newt" ; if anyone is interested in more details regarding my technique I will be happy to share.

Hope you enjoy

Regards

Attachments

• nikon first pics 001.jpg
    nikon first pics 001.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 563
  • nikon first pics 003.jpg
    nikon first pics 003.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 371
  • nikon first pics 014.jpg
    nikon first pics 014.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 383
  • nikon first pics 050.jpg
    nikon first pics 050.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 428
  • nikon first pics 046.jpg
    nikon first pics 046.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 399
  • nikon first pics 042.jpg
    nikon first pics 042.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 361
  • nikon first pics 048.jpg
    nikon first pics 048.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 398
  • nikon first pics 027.jpg
    nikon first pics 027.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 356

gfsward

Reaction score
WOW! That is an amazing tank! What kind of plants did you use for it? And how did you get such good layering?

morphman

Reaction score
Thanks :happy: For plants I have a really wide variety in the exo terra and mostly miniature orchids in the bowfront. I am not sure what you mean by the layering or where you are referring to but I use different types of wood in the background than the foreground. The land area I just raise and lower using the false bottom I constructed.

Cheers

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!