Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

My two new water babies!

Possum63

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

I've been naughty again... I just got two new juvie axys!!! I can't waitto meet them on Tuesday but heres some pics of them that was on the listing... Aren't they soooo cute??!?!?! I"M SO EXCITED!!! :D Haha

Attachments

• Spyro.jpg
    Spyro.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 294
  • Spyro2.jpg
    Spyro2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 264
  • Stitch.jpg
    Stitch.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 264

Dipsy66

Reaction score
awwwwwwwwww, little sweeties......mine were 9 months old when I got them and 5 and a half inches long....measured my male tonight and he is now 7 inches....they sure seem to grow fast!!!!

Hope you enjoy them both :) and welcome to the forum.

Attachments

• 2013-06-21 20.09.57.jpg
    2013-06-21 20.09.57.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 275

Possum63

Reaction score
They are called Spyro and Stitch and Stitch is super special because he has FIVE legs :D My pretty boy, Ajax, was only 9cm at 7 months when I got him so about the same size and age as these two and he was so damn adorable and now he's big and handsome at 21cm and ten months! :D He's a growing machine xD Infact I can't beleive he's more than doubled in size in only three months... It seems crazy!

And your axolotl Dipsy is sooo gorgeous!!

Dipsy66

Reaction score
And your axolotl Dipsy is sooo gorgeous!!

Many thanks, I'm bias but I think Sal and Amanda are both fab..that's Sal...my other dear little axie, Amanda, is being fridged at the moment....hopefully she will be back in the tank in about 3 days.....fungus infection on a poorly gill. Am a real newbie to this but with all the good advice on here I feel like I'm on the right track. :)

Attachments

• 5 (1).jpg
    5 (1).jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 235

Possum63

Reaction score
Many thanks, I'm bias but I think Sal and Amanda are both fab..that's Sal...my other dear little axie, Amanda, is being fridged at the moment....hopefully she will be back in the tank in about 3 days.....fungus infection on a poorly gill. Am a real newbie to this but with all the good advice on here I feel like I'm on the right track. :)

OH MY AXOLOTL! That one in the picture is simply stunning! Absolutely LOVE the colours/marking... Hehe. I'm fairly new to axolotl as well :) As in only had them a few months... But I've wanted one ever since when I was 8yrs old and my teacher had two... So finally ten years later I got two :D Well now four.. Hehe I'm total axolotl addict now! :D

This site really is great though. They give fantastic advice and it's nice being surrounded with people that love axy as much as me... In the real world everyone always say they are scary or gross :(

snuggly time

Reaction score
This site really is great though. They give fantastic advice and it's nice being surrounded with people that love axy as much as me... In the real world everyone always say they are scary or gross :(

Forget the real world. Axie world is so much better! ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!