New addition

RupertxGiles

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Rupertxgiles
Just picked up this good looking fella this week! He was well worth the drive and I think he is so pretty. no name yet... but just wanted to share this cute face ! :D

Attachments

• 20161026_155013.jpg
    20161026_155013.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 322
  • 20161026_160652.jpg
    20161026_160652.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 295
Many thanks for sharing such a cutie. Amazing colour and markings. :cool:
However long the drive was, it was worth it. :D

He is absolutely stunning! I would male a drive to pick him up as well.

thank you both ! Yes, I think he really got my eye because I see a lot of gfp lucys, but not many really dirty gfp lucys so I knew I had to grab him up hahaha. :happy::D

Who/where did you get him from?

I would be interested to know if they have any others like him. ;)

I actually got him from a fellow axolotl keeper here in Massachusetts. Not sure if you are local but he does local pickup near Boston . :D

Unfortunately no, I'm all the way down in North Carolina. lol

Any chance he ships?

I am actually going to be going there again next week, I may buy a few more..I would be more than happy to ship to you ? shoot me a Pm and we can work it out if you like !

PM is most definitely sent! :p:D

Very nice! Should grow into a good looking adult also!

Oh I love him! I'm some what local to Boston...I might have to ask who the breeder is, I'd love to have a true dirty lue!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back