New Axie, Squiggles!

Zenna

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Display Name
~Ally<3
This is my new leucistic, Squiggles :) He's a little bloated, But other than that, super happy, healthy, and has a great personality!

Attachments

• DSCF8370.jpg
    DSCF8370.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 309
  • DSCF8372.jpg
    DSCF8372.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 279
  • DSCF8374.jpg
    DSCF8374.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 250
  • DSCF8375.jpg
    DSCF8375.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 235
  • DSCF8376.jpg
    DSCF8376.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 283
  • DSCF8362.jpg
    DSCF8362.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 258
It looks all ghosty and I loves the name!

I love how white he is! :D He's one handsome axie.

Thank you all, Yeah he's adorable :3 I saw him at the petstore and I fell in love right then and there Haha. He's got such a unique personality too. Can tell when he's hungry because he climbs his tree and just sits there staring at the top of the tank till you feed him :p it's cute. haha I have a picture of him clinging onto the filter, just chillin. I'll upload it later :p it's cute haha

Noo My filter! No touchy! <3 LOL Squiggles. Why you so adorable? <3

Attachments

• IMG220.jpg
    IMG220.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG221.jpg
    IMG221.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 228
Looks like you've got yourself a climber there! He's cool.

Haha yeah :) he spends alot of time in his trees/on the filter with his head in the bubbles. haha its cute. Heres a few more pics. First one's my favorite, everytime I see it, All i can think is "You Shall not pass!" Second picture is what i mean by he likes to sit on the filter and stick his head in the bubbles :3 and 3rd one, is proof that I have a climber. haha :)

Attachments

• DSCF8394.jpg
    DSCF8394.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 229
  • DSCF8393.jpg
    DSCF8393.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 210
  • DSCF8388.jpg
    DSCF8388.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 208
It's too much!! He's such a little ham! He's just climbing away! :D

Hehe Yeah squiggles is adorable. I have to get video of her eating! its just too cute! X3 Reminds me of my cousins dog with it ball haha. But heres another pic of squiggles I thought was super cute <3

Attachments

• DSCF8405.jpg
    DSCF8405.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 232
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back