New frog ideas - white tree frogs?

M

michelle

I found a gray tree frog in my house and I want to get another frog to go with it. I heard it's really hard to find and buy gray tree frogs so i want to find something else that will go with it. I also want a different kind because I just like different types of frogs. It is the first one I have every had, so it would be cool if you could help me out on enclosure ideas also. It is in a 10 gallon tank, do you have any ideas of how to make it look really cool, make the frog happy, and keep it cheap?

I have been looking around on this site and a lot of people seem to have white tree frogs. Do they get really big or do you think they will be fine in a 10 gallon tank with a gray tree frog? Gray tree frogs stay under 2 inches I think. If you have any other suggestions they are appreciated!!

White's will probably grow almost 2x as long as Grey treefrogs, not to mention a whole ton fatter.

I really am not sure, but you might be able to have a green treefrog in with it, but im not familiar with green treefrogs

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back