New herp-forum! (everyone is invited!)

L

leonardo

A group of my friends has just done a new herp forum, where there are many italian persons that keep amphibians and in particular newts!even if it is in Italian, there is an international session, and I'd be very happy if some of you would write sometimes there!
let me know!
the link is
www.sanguefreddo.net/forum

Hey, how do I get a password? I get stalled when the links turn into Italian (I'm just a dumb college educated Okie!).

RUSS

hi Russ!
you have to click on "Iscrizione",on top of the page, on the right...then you have to click on "Accetto i termini ho esattamente o piu' di 13 anni", then oyu have to insert your account!
bye
Leo

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back