New salamander owner

Okay, I have rack coming soon, it has 1 sq foot per tub. I want two-lined, redbacks and long toed. I really like the slender lungless sals but idk why

Oh, alright. What could live in a 5 gallon tank salamander wose

Actually, a two-lined may be able to live in one, but don't quote me on that

I don't know, the only plethodontid species I researched were the slimy, southern two-lined, and dusky salamanders, all of which were native and common to my old state of Georgia I used to live in

Two-lined. A group of 3 can live in a 2.5 gallon because of their size. If you don't believe me, here's the part of the article where it mentions that:
All two-lined salamanders are easily kept in aquaria. The most difficult aspect of housing them is their ability to scale glass and slip through the smallest of gaps in the lid and filter apparatus. If you suspect a medium-sized housefly could escape your tank, then it is likely these salamanders could as well. Three or four of the diminutive adults can easily be housed in a 2.5-gallon (30 x 15 x 20 cm) tank.

Okay, I have a 10 gallon, I'm thinking of doing a sphagnum bog (live) and wanted to know what could live it in

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back