Newt clothing

S

sean

Somewhere out there,there is a Caudata enthusiast designing bedtime clothes for kids. My wife got this for my son about 2 years ago and he still loves to wear it. It also has glow in the dark flys on it. Fortunatly,it has his favorite newt on it. N.v.v.

45207.jpg

i collect caudate items, since so few true non lizard stuff exists-i also have childrens clothes with both 'fire newts' (salamanders) and 'slippery slimy salamanders' on them...and i have no children, and there is no way i'd give them over to my sisters kids!

The sals on that shirt are amazingly true-to-life. That's a rare find (and a cute kid too)!

That's funny you posted that picture. My son has a 3 piece summer outfit; sun hat, shirt and shorts with newts all over it. It's one of my favorites. Cute kid!

Sean, that's one cute kid wearing one cute shirt!

If you know where I could order that (in about 5 different sizes to keep up with growth), then please let me know. A salamander-patterned baby bib would tide me and mine over for now!
lol.gif

Ok, check out these curtains of mine. From.....WalMart....of all places! For you non-U.S. persons, WalMart is a huge store selling just about everything for cheap and ruining small businesses as a result, BUT, I can't help it---I do love to shop there
evil.gif

If you look closely, you can see a pseudotriton ruber, an ambystoma maculatum, and a blue-spotted salamander (don't know the species name for that one?).

46641.jpg

(Message edited by tadpole on October 31, 2005)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back