Now i can look at axies 24 hours a day!

narny101

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Display Name
narny101
Yep, the crazy lot'l craze is at it again...... anyway i made an axie clock :D, Luna tried to eat but i'm sure deep down she likes it... i will put pictures up :)

P.S my 3 snails ( sarge, rythian and Silvia,) were the only pets that i could get to stay still ( duh) so i put them in the pics

Attachments

• 100_3900.jpg
    100_3900.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 189
  • 100_3903.jpg
    100_3903.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 181
The most amusing part of those pictures to me is the fact you put the snails on little toy cars. That's a very adorable clock, too. Awesome job!

Ahhh! So cute! You should sell them :) (the clocks I mean, not the snails on cars!)

lol i'm glad people approved of the snails on their cars :p i thought it was cute and the snails didn't seem to mind....

ummm, i only made the 1 clock and it is to inconvenient to make more i'm afraid ( wood, clock hands, drilling, sanding arrrrgh)

and just so you know i am a girl so building isn't really my thing.... however i did enjoy the end result!

It's a shame :) I would have loved one of my own. The picture of the axxie is just gorgeous!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back