Pets for this terrarium?

Not arboreal they would waste the space :(

after taking some time to reconsider what I am looking for ... I came up with this. Especially since the terrarium change it threw me through a loop.

I am looking for something arboreal, non-aggressive that won't dart for the door. I don't want to be forced to feed crickets and I would like it to a di-urnal species, I can provide UVB but species that don't need it would be preferable.

I know its a complicated list and this is why I am having issues. I will research any species that would fit the criteria.

I really appreciate the help I am just kind of stumped. Especially since I don't want to go too small either :(

Well this is my two cents, but maybe you don't need a pet right niw. You don't have to go out and buy one immediately, take your time and think about it for a while, and when the time comes, you will find the animal you have been looking for

I sold the terrarium. I didn't need the temptation to get a pet that I didn't even want. My friend just got two Tokay Gecko's so I sold it to her cheap and used the money towards a bigger terrarium for my gecko.

Problem is I Ordered TWO terrariums ... OOPS. So Now I have a spare 24x18x12 ... So I am thinking of getting a pac man frog when the time is right.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back