Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Plants and Chemicals

R

rob

Quick question..I fumagated an area of my house a few months ago, and had an empty established tank setup.

Since then I have not done anything with that tank...but the plants and guppies that were in it are still thriving.

I now have need for aquatic plants again, and I'm unsure if the ones from that tank would be safe or not. I don't want to gamble, and will go buy new ones as needed, but I thought I would ask what other people thought or if anyone knew about this particular situation.

To give you an idea the scuds in the tank died, but the guppies in the tank did not...nor the blackworms. Plants all appear healthy still as well.

If no one knows for sure either way I'm just going to buy new plants rather then gamble.

S

samuel

Yo Rob, well, guppies are very hardy fishes, hardier than newts i guess so i say to play it safe, get new plants

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!