Post pics of your tank room :)

RupertxGiles

Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2011
Messages
447
Reaction score
6
Points
18
Location
Mass
Country
United States
Display Name
Rupertxgiles
Right now I have 7 tanks in my bedroom lol i can only imagine what other people might have as far as set ups. Id love to see pics of your "tank rooms"!
 
Mine currently
 

Attachments

  • CAM00849.jpg
    CAM00849.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 299
  • CAM00848.jpg
    CAM00848.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 265
  • CAM00847.jpg
    CAM00847.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 256
Well this caught on
 
I don't have pictures of my tanks at a distance, but I got these guys from you back in May, and they have grown so much... they have grown even longer and heavier-bodied than when this picture was taken not too long ago! I think they are about 6" now... they were around 2" when they got here. They're happy and ever so hungry! :happy:
 

Attachments

  • axl1.JPG
    axl1.JPG
    289.3 KB · Views: 250
  • axl4.JPG
    axl4.JPG
    306.5 KB · Views: 260
  • axl5.JPG
    axl5.JPG
    314.9 KB · Views: 246
These aren't the greatest photos (I took them with my phone), but this is not long after they arrived.. They were so tiny... now they're becoming chunky little beasts!
 

Attachments

  • littlelotl1.jpg
    littlelotl1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 217
  • littlelotls.jpg
    littlelotls.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 253
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
    Back
    Top