Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Pricing???

M

meghan

If one were to buy baby spring peepers, how much would they pay?

J

joseph

Well, I wouldn't be able to buy baby spring peepers, and I doubt anyone(except the occasional person who takes a few and tries to rid them cheap) does.

E

edward

Hi Meghan,
It will depend on what you are willing to pay for them.
Just as a warning, metamorph peepers are very small and will require very small food items like fruit flies so I would suggest that you have the food ready before you get the frogs.

Ed

M

meghan

Yep Mike, I do have spring peepers. I have adults and now babies. A coworker of my aunt's wants to buy 4 babies. Told her I'd just give her 4 but she insists on buying them. I've never seen them for sale, that's why I posted here for an idea of what a price for them would be. I emailed her and told her to stop at a pet store first and get a decent critter keeper container and a container of live flightless fruit flies.

M

meghan

No, I didn't breed them but I had a family picnic a month ago. People were sitting around in lawn chairs and these guys were landing on everyone's legs. I've even had to space mowing out because they're thick in my yard and my kids get so upset.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!