Project, need your help (well, just your pictures!)

How adorable Michael!
Hahaha.. sorry but when it was loading I thought you had posted a picture of two rocks. :p
Are they related?

:D Thanks idk if they are related Banana But i think they are cuz they were in a tank with all wild types some leucistics but i was too late :( like 1 day late of getting a lucy o well love em to death xD they always nibble my finger :p btw i just started them on earthworms from a bait shop (natural) and i was wondering how many and how often i should feed them u can look at other pics on my wall and see how big they are :) ....i believe i was spoiling them in the past cuz i gave 1 bloodworm cube in the morning to each of them so 2 in total for morning and at night i gave 1 each so the whole day's total would be 4 :p idk if this was right or wrong but they enjoyed it alot :D let me know pls :wacko:

Already did no'ones responding tho its on axolol free for all

I got the sand from big als where i got my axies from lol i got told to put sand in by people on this site and would like to thank every1 that told me to because my axolotl pooped a stone a day later so it saved his live ;D i could put a link but dont wanna break the rules just go to bigalsonline.ca and search in sand and its on the second page, the brand of the sand is called Marine Sand it comes in blue, white, black, and green 6.99 CDN for 5 pounds :D btw like my axies? ;)

Ooh thank you :) I found it but doesn't look like I can get it over in the UK :( ah well. Your axies look beautiful :)

Ooh thank you :) I found it but doesn't look like I can get it over in the UK :( ah well. Your axies look beautiful :)

Awww that sucks Star, o well, btw thanks :D my axies are :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back