nathan

i went to look at my axie and i noticed that
he was slightly leaning to his left so i put
my hand in to make him move but nothing i did
it again nothing so i wiggled my finger
above his head which is what i do with the
food when feeding them and to my relief
he looked up. must have been sleeping

Hey, mine do this all the time. They are either sleeping or Zoned out. it's hard to believe that a creature without eye lids can sleep, but everything that moves must sleep. Dolphines while they sleep come up the surface for air, and remain asleep while they're doing it. Don't be too alarmed. Grimace sleeps at the surface all the time, even for long periods. then after a while, he'll wake up and zip off to the bottom like he woke up from a dream. it's pretty funny. A couple of times I thought he was dead. Silly Grimace, likes to pull tricks on me ;)

Rheann, that's what I thought as well when I saw Tezca floating at the surface for the first time, not moving. I had to poke her to convince myself that she wasn't dead! lol

They are such funny creatures, aren't they Halszka
happy.gif
. today one of my axie pellets landed on my black Axolotls head when I dropped it in to see if he would like some, and it remained there for so long it was so funny, like he was doing a balancing act. I ran to get my camera, but by the time I found it and got back to him he had already moved, but it was sure cute
happy.gif

rofl.gif
Talk about a coincidence. Something similar happened to me last night. A piece of meat dropped on Mokey's head while she had her head right in a corner so it just lay there. I don't have a digicam right now so no piccy but it sure was funny!

My wild type Axie will swim to the surface, than sort of just come in for a landing like an air plane in to the sand at an angle. It looks really funny because his legs are all sprawled out and his gills are all flapping so they look like wings! He does a very great impersenation of Valcor the white luck Dragon from Never ending story. Everytime I see him do that I sort of just hum the theme song, makes my husband laugh
happy.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back