Repashy meat pie?

emmyk

Reaction score
Country
United States
I've heard one person used repashy meat pie for feeding axies. Obviously not a staple, but in moderation. I use repashys solient green for some of my other fish and its great. Does anyone have any other experiences with it?

Ok....lol.....that's one that I have never heard of!! That name was throwing me off for some reason. I was picturing something like liver pudding! LOL....Of course, it's been quite a few years since I have kept any reptiles.

Thanks for the link!

Ok....lol.....that's one that I have never heard of!! That name was throwing me off for some reason. I was picturing something like liver pudding! LOL....Of course, it's been quite a few years since I have kept any reptiles.

Thanks for the link!

Lol - I was thinking the same thing!

What is the target age/stage that you feed this? Is this a substitute for frozen blood worm? How messy is it?
Really could be for any. Messy if they decide they don't like it !!! Haha I imagine they would spit it out their gills if they didn't. I might try it.

This has been inactive for a while. I'm wondering if there's any additional experience to add?

I have a large amount of the Repashy carnivore food. The ingredients look good. I was going to see if my axolotls will eat it, unless someone knows why they shouldn't?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back