100_1411-1.jpg

gigliolli
100_1426.jpg

100_1614.jpg

salamandra
100_1622.jpg

100_1438.jpg

100_1623.jpg

These S.s.s look familiar... ;] Good photos. Second shot of S.s.salamandra is the best one for me.
Are you keeping adults on paper towels? I don't like it.

Are you sure the first one is terrestris and not salamandra? Ive seen them marked like that before.

Yes the first one is a terrestris!!!
looking good Matt, those gigliolli have started to pattern up well

Ben

yes im sure the first is terrestris.
Cheers Ben over the past few weeks the yellow has bloomed on the gigliolli.

Hey 👋🏽
I have a gigliolli too. He’s more orange than yellow. And his spots are much like a terrestris as well.

But from the statement you made about blooming. It leaves the impression that his spots may grow. Should I expect that?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back