Selling juveniles

Nina Willis

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone know where to sell juviniles other than this site? I dont seem to be having much luck, and the only pet store in my area that will take them already has some. I love he little guys, but they are starting to eat me out of house and home.:crazy:
Thanks,
Nina

Sometimes Facebook, but that can be very hit and miss. Craigslist if you're willingness to spend time educating people and dealing with weirdos on occasion. Sometimes teaches will take them for classroom pets. Good luck!

You can become a member of the Facebook group newt and salamander, or newt and salamanders for sale.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back