Heya, axolotls owner with septicemia that turned out to be ammonia burns (I know, I almost died inside too. it wasn't a normal case of ammonia burns though.). He is fine now, taking everything into consideration. He's doing much better and I'm glad to say he's going to live (praise the lord), but one of the feeder fish had a red mark on its back (they're rose-red minnows) and I think that it might ironically actually have septicemia. Is this common in pet store feeders? I was told by his breeder that live fish would be fine, but now I'm starting to think that I may have been misinformed. Is it even safe to use store-bought worms?