So... I Have Exciting News! I Just Have To Share!

iSuzie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Display Name
Suzi
So I recently found out my pregnant again :D
This will make baby number 3!
I already have 2 kids Ryan and Maddison Ryans 4 and a half and Maddisons 2 :D

Im very excited and I just couldnt hold it in anymore! I want to tell the whole world! :wacko:

:D:wacko::D:wacko:​

Thanks!
I just couldn't hold it in any more lol

Wow, congratulations, Suzi!

All the best for you, the bub and the family.

Saw the title, was like 'wonder's who is pregnant?'.

Thanks!! lol It's ME!! Haha
There's going to be a lot of baby's in my house!
Human and amphibian lol!

Wow, congratulations. You are going to be one super busy mum. I have 2, a girl 9 and a boy 4, 27 juvenile axies and about 200+ eggs on the way. No way I could cope if I was pregnant on top of that. You are a brave woman :happy:

Congratulations Suzie, great news like that needs to be shared. You are going to be so busy but in a good way if that makes sense lol.

Good for you !!!

I can handle anything! im super mum! haha
Well.. really i have a super husband! without him then there would be no way i could!
But i'm extremely lucky to have found one of the great guys out there and he loves axolotl just as much as me! Not to mention i think he might be even more excited than me about the baby.. and im soooooo excited!

Ahhh yes that makes a huge difference when you have a wonderful partner and the both of you loving axies is just a bonus..good on you both.

I originally thought you must have MORE axie babies on the way!

But congratulations, hopefully bub will pick up the axie loving gene :)

And I'm sure you are/will continue to be super mum!!

That is fantastic news. Congrats to you and hubby. Now when is bub due?? You will be very busy now. I noticed it going from 2 kids to 3 but after that it is easy peasy

Thanks everyone! im due 20th may next year xD! Im 7 weeks 5 days pregnant at the moment lol and we already have names picked out!! haha!

My belly.. I get really fat when im pregnant, im 11 weeks and 3 days :D

Attachments

• My belly one 11 weeks 2 days.png
    My belly one 11 weeks 2 days.png
    205 KB · Views: 223
  • my belly 2 11 weeks 2 days .png
    my belly 2 11 weeks 2 days .png
    371.3 KB · Views: 232
naaaaaaaawwww look at you :happy: Congratulations.

I popped really fast with the 3rd one too..... didn't help that it was twins I guess but still REALLY fast compared to the others!
2-3 kiddos is a snap especially when the other 2 are still quite small :happy: You'll do great I'm sure! :D Ryan will be just big enough to help Mummy out a little too. Woo Hoo! Can't wait to meet the new addition, come May.

Mere.

Thanks! :D Not many of my friends or family seem very happy for me, I guess they got over me having kids after I had Madi lol!

You got a baby bump:p. Summer killed me when I had Tyler, I felt like I was a beached whale in summer so Drink lots, relax, put your feet up and enjoy the next few months.

Congrats Suzi, hope you are keeping well and cool in this hot weather.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back