Photo: Some of my new beautiful babies

hypno monkey

Reaction score
Country
Scotland
Display Name
Jade
My newly hatched babies, well some of them. (hope i've done this right)
Fingers crossed they keep doing well.

C:\Documents and Settings\Silvi Fox\My Documents\My Pictures\axolotl babies\axolotl babies 055.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Silvi Fox\My Documents\My Pictures\axolotl babies\axolotl babies 065.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Silvi Fox\My Documents\My Pictures\axolotl babies\axolotl babies 053.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Silvi Fox\My Documents\My Pictures\axolotl babies\axolotl babies 051.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Silvi Fox\My Documents\My Pictures\axolotl babies\axolotl babies 062.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Silvi Fox\My Documents\My Pictures\axolotl babies\axolotl babies 063.jpg

Oooh, someone else in Glasgee! Hello :)

Arrghh... I can't see your pictures.

They are in my gallery too. how many axolotls do you have?
I had two more babies when I got up thismorning that's me up to 20
or so larvae.

Ahh yes, I see them now! So cute!

I've got 3 (so far!), an albino, a leucistic, and a wildtype, love 'em to bits, the crazy little critters.

aw, can you re-upload the pictures? I wanna see!
It must be cold up there, mine hatched a week ago! how are they doing?

aw, but it is so pretty though! Can't wait to visit again :D

aw, can you re-upload the pictures? I wanna see!
It must be cold up there, mine hatched a week ago! how are they doing?

I shall upload them again when I get home, yea they are doing great. What about yours? I read about tallulah laying more, they are rascals.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...377886880475_593810474_17277478_7391950_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...377885795475_593810474_17277468_3455856_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...377884490475_593810474_17277457_3782051_n.jpg

Last edited:
they are rascals!! Mine are doing ok, I did lose a few to what I think was bad water :( but the 8 I have left are doing fine :)

they are rascals!! Mine are doing ok, I did lose a few to what I think was bad water :( but the 8 I have left are doing fine :)

Aw that great, yea I have lost a few too, some not strong enough to make it right
out of their eggs and one had a bent spine but didn't have to cull it as the
poor little angel didn't make it. Going to get some more daphnia today they are monsters haha.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back