Some personal news

J

john

Just to let you all know publicly, I got married on Saturday (sorry ladies). Here's the proof of wife:

<center>
43296.jpg
</center>
Nate and his lovely wife were in attendance to keep the Caudata.org end up.

congratulations!
hat.gif

when do you plan on telling her that you keep newts?
shocked.gif
smile6.gif

Congratulations..I got married in june..so welcome to the club of married men. And...my (now) wife knows that there will always be newts and salamanders, that's part of me. So she can never say that she didn't want it...

Congrats, will this mean you'll be relocating to the land of Freedom Fries?

Congratulations, John, and welcome to the ranks of married newt-keepers
biggrin.gif

(I figured you were up to something, though I hadn't a clue as to what!)

Give me a holler if you ever need advice on tactics for negotiating tank space, electricity bill, vacation destination, time allocation, etc.
lol.gif

Congratulations. Best wishes for a long and happy marriage.
Michael

Yes, congrats John. It was a lovely ceremony and Jess and I wish you all the best.

Thank you all for the good wishes, and belated congratulations to Sergé. My wife's name is Asma. Yes, living in the USA is on the cards. Morg - I thought you were giving us up
happy.gif

Hi John,
Its been a weekend for weddings, congratulations and best wishes. Any tips Tim can't give you I may be able to provide......

Ed

To John and Asma,

May "for better or worse" be far better than worse. Congratulations to you both! (and to you too Serge, albeit late).

Brian

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back