Stress coat water conditioner?

ThisFish

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have this water conditioner type thing called stress coat. I will be getting an axolotl soon so I was wondering If this would work for it. I think it's more of a fish thing but I'm not really sure. Any thing you may know could help. Please comment below. Thanks!!:D

apistresscoat.jpg

This is my first post and Im still figuring things out on here:confused:. Sorry for any mistakes. :happy:

I was always told that this was bad for axies but I don't know for sure. You could try using it and if your axolotl reacts poorly make sure to have a bucket of other water on standby.

It is o.k. but the aloe vera is not needed.

I've used it for a few years now without any problems.

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

I've had axies react badly to aloe, so I only use a plain dechlorinator.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back