Testing testing

J

john

Testing the new server setup. This is the first message on the forums since we changed. *crosses fingers*

Welcome back, John! Seems to work! I just love the shrunken-head effect. (The caudate heads that flash in succession appear very small to me.) I nominate you for caudate-sainthood for all the work you've done to get caudata.org back up and running. Thank you!

I'm glad, too, that caudata.org is back!
For me, the forum menu on the left doesn't quite seem to work yet. The "Last X days" links give me an error message. And the salamander heads don't appear on top of the forum menu.

All seems to be working well here.
Great to have the discussion forums back, we sure have missed them.
Keep up the good work.

MORG

Testing testing again (Hi all - I didn't know anyone could see the boards yet ooops). I then disabled posting while I fixed some issues. Now the forums seem to work as desired. I trust that I've now solved everyone's gripes regarding frames?

More news to come as soon as I get my act together. And Sainthood would be a nice *G*.

Testing again (I'm getting the time right, well right if you're living in the UK... dum di dum..).

All 3 of these Fund Raiser Auction items posted are unfortunately restricted to U.S. bids (due to import/export hassles). All proceeds from the sale goes to finance this website. Bids close on Friday, 9 May at 20:00 website time. I do have additional animals available for interested parties that don't win an auction item.

Just to say

a) thank heavens we're back (or thank John);
b) sometimes you don't know how much you value something until it disappears.

Best//Matthew

Hey david,
You should post a starting bid so we have an idea what you're asking for.

Well, as an enthusiast I honestly thank caudate.org founders and their members commitment to the site. Since John, Admin and Co. are doing a GREAT work, I will donate some euros every year to the site and I encourage everyone to do so. Their dedication and enthusiasm should be supported by all members funding. I suggest to create a kind of a club or a global society for caudates, by paying X money a year you get an account, a member card, or what ever. The possibilities are huge and the benefits can be great both for the caudate.org site and their members. However, it is just a suggestion.
Many happy returns

By the way, the Keyword search is a great new tool!
Specially now that caudata.org have so many records and keep going
happy.gif

Good idea Raphi. I stated the value of the hypomelanistic at $75.00 last time and Raphael was kind enough to be the winning bidder. So it's $75.00 again for the hypomelanistic, $30.00 per lot on the axolotls, and let's go for $50.00 for each trio of banded newts.

Just an idea, but I've been saving change for the past couple of weeks and so far I have $30 to donate to this website. The best part will be filling those dumb coin rolls.

I also posted a fundraiser (4 A. maculatum) in the Advertisement section, USA/for sale.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back