88.6 KB · Views: 445
Pablo looking cute as ever, saying.

"Alright i will pose... Then give me the worm please :D"

Attachments

• tmp_20131010_161219_7-592409747.jpg
    tmp_20131010_161219_7-592409747.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 531
It would seem that Cthulhu's tail is growing faster than the rest of him. :lol:
From the front, it's all wavy looking, kinda like a ribbon. Unfortunately he gets too excited when he sees the camera for me to get a good picture of it. :rolleyes:

Cthulhustail.jpg

Okay so I bought Wooper a new cave the other day, and he was called turtleotl for a day.

snuggly-time-albums-wooper-picture31059-img-0355.jpg

But who needs a new fancy cave when you've got a rock, log and a tank wall to sleep against?

snuggly-time-albums-wooper-picture31060-img-0359.jpg

He stayed like this sleeping for hours.

Okay so I bought Wooper a new cave the other day, and he was called turtleotl for a day.

snuggly-time-albums-wooper-picture31059-img-0355.jpg

But who needs a new fancy cave when you've got a rock, log and a tank wall to sleep against?

snuggly-time-albums-wooper-picture31060-img-0359.jpg

He stayed like this sleeping for hours.

It seems like no matter how fancy we make their tanks, or how many nice hides we put in, they're always more content sleeping somewhere crazy. Mine likes to sleep hanging upside down on one of the plants in the corner.

Yes! My copper loved his plant. But the plant died a little so I had to remove it. Still need to buy a new one like that. But now mister is swimming around actively looking for his favorite bed.

I'm trying to learn how to post pictures hope it works.
One of My three axies (Deedo ) likes to investigate the camera when the others hide. It's really enjoyable :) She's a lot more yellow now then she was when i got this pic though

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 351
I'm trying to learn how to post pictures hope it works.
One of My three axies (Deedo ) likes to investigate the camera when the others hide. It's really enjoyable :) She's a lot more yellow now then she was when i got this pic though

She does the same thing my Cthulhu does when I pull the camera out. :D It's so cute watching them wiggle up to the surface.

My copper Cake does the same thing. I can't make a picture of his funny poses because everytime he 'smells' movement, he gets excited and starts to become all hyper and curious.
"Look at meee! I'm awesome! Weee!"
Me: "Oh well. Why not another picture of you being manic..." *Click*

My copper Cake does the same thing. I can't make a picture of his funny poses because everytime he 'smells' movement, he gets excited and starts to become all hyper and curious.
"Look at meee! I'm awesome! Weee!"
Me: "Oh well. Why not another picture of you being manic..." *Click*

So funny, but yeah i know what you're talking about ;P

I got this pic of Poppy and Deedo the other day, they're so cute.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 370
And one of "the big Guy" it's usually hard to get a photo of him cause he hides all day. But i managed and the look on his face says it all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 361
That has to be the greatest picture ever. Your axolotl has one of those permanently serious faces. :lol:

Your little babies are so adorable! They remind me of when Cthulhu was little. :love:

:) yeah he's got a lot of nicknames.

Carlos is a cross between a pig and a walrus I think!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 355
I have cute Axies!!!
aqu4eje7.jpg

Toothless
a3u2esyh.jpg

Mac- GFP
9e9abehe.jpg

Tomaki in the food bowl being a pig
yhuga5y4.jpg

Angelo
u2ebegym.jpg

Harry
upaja7y5.jpg

Lucy

[/ATTACH]

These are mine. Brown - Wanita
Pink - Lo
They are both females :(

Attachments

• IMAG0503.jpg
    IMAG0503.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 290
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back