Think mudpuppies are cool?

J

jesse

Yeha this goes otu to all the ppl that whant to get a mudpuppy. Im not dissing the animal, and im not discouraging. Im jsut making an example of myself.Today i was changing the water, i had to net her to more some of the ornamets(rocks) around. To my surprise she bit me through the net. Lemme tell ya, they can eat crawdads for a reason, they bite hard. I didint bleed alot but i bled all the same. Just letting all yall know.

LOL, great story Jesse...I've never heard of anyone getting bit, but I imagine large ones can be painful. Thanks for the info.

mine isint that big. so i can see how the really big ones can really bring the point home. THe basic moral of the story was that large animals can inflict painful bites.

I was bit by a Necturus when I was 7 or so, and it hurt quite a bit, but I hear that they rarely break the skin, so you must have gotten a pretty nasty bite.

well, she was hungry is all, she eats like a pig, so im not surprised by it at all

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back