Question: Truble with my tank

spcbarbuto

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi. I came ac ross a proble with my 10 gal tank. On the stone i have for my for a hidding place started to grow a whit spider web look thing all around it. I am currently using stones at the bottom of my tank. I just did a 80% water change would it be safe to put my axolotal back into the tank or should i do a 100% water chang and use sand if i should usd sand what kind should i use. I am also using an aqua clear filter that will clean a 15-30 gal tank that has a Bio Max pack in it. I have a spar tank. Should I move my axolotyl into the spar tank for the night.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back