Unexpected

Ah, probably too remote to have blackworms, but it still might be worth calling around, maybe in Blacksburg? That would be quite amazingly cool cool if you saw my car. For those who have no idea what we're talking about, I used to have SALMNDR license plates.

Jen,
I called around the other day just to make sure and nobody had any. I even thought about calling the Roanoke stores however they are in such horrible shape these days that I just ordered some online. The larvae are still accepting the brine shrimp so they should be OK until early next week when the blackworms arrive.
I remember noticing your plates a long time ago (at least 10 years ago if not longer). You were driving on US 11 just outside of Radford going through the Fairlawn area. I remember wondering if you were a fellow herper or if the plates had some other meaning for you. It's funny how small the world can be. For those of you who are not familiar with the area that we are talking about (which would be most everyone I imagine) Radford is a very small town in SW Virginia.

Serge,
Thanks for the ID.
Chip

Whoops, sorry about posting the links. I wasn't thinking. I really need to buy a digital camera.
Chip

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back