Violet lizards

cody

Reaction score
Display Name
Zoe Naughten
Everywhere i look i cant seem to find violet shaded ones like cynthia has in her profile i recon there unreal

Cody - if you are talking about Jude who is the axolotl in my profile picture, it is real.

However Jude is a some what pale wild color not violet. I have noticed though when Jude is resting the color fades a bit and looks sort of purple/violet.

Still the coolest lookn lizard i eva seen have you got more pics of him

Well even though its not a "lizard".... I am quite fond of Jude too
happy.gif

There are more pictures of Jude in the Gallery
look at a thread named "Jude Good Hair day"
and a thread named "New Pics"

Fair enough thats still a pretty sweet lookn goanna A pic of mine is in the Gallery under 6year old axie The tank aint all that flash in the stages of settn up a new one sorry about the photo quality im still trying to figure out my new digital camera

Cynthia, in Cody's original post when he reckons your axie is "unreal" thats a compliment in Aussie slang. Means really good. Just thought I'd point that out so you didn't think that he didn't believe you. .
blob.gif

Thanks anne Sorry bout that

Thats cool i didnt take offence i see how you could off though I really love judes colours an ive been on a rampage lookn for one like it in my local area

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back