We did a bad thing...

SludgeMunkey

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Johnny O. Farnen
New acquisition at the Farnen House!

We went to the Nebraska Herpetological Society's Annual CB Herp show today...

They are all a bunch of snake people, but I will not hold that against them...;)

Cameron, our daughter is now the proud owner of a juvenile male Reverse Okeetee Corn Snake.

I have to admit, he sure is pretty! Pictures to follow soon!

hahahahaha every time we go to a reptile show we nearly come out with a pet snake - until I let the child know they gotta buy the lights, dead food and extra cage decorations!

lucky you guys!! and where are the pics???

I used to have a corn snake ages ago. :D
I'd love to seem some pics.

Finally remebered to take and post some pics of the little guy...had to wait 'till my daughter wasn't around so I could steal her snake....:D

3557621916_6fed5c5283.jpg

This shot is a bit washed out, I am still learning this camera/photography stuff.
3557624652_8a10e31347.jpg

This shot shows his bright color's much more accurately. He really is that bright of a deep orange!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back