Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

where do i even start? so embarrassed

axolotl nerd

Reaction score
so uh, funny story here. was washing off an earthworm to feed to my beloved axolotl when the current took the worm out of my hand and immediately down the drain. im so incredibly shocked and embarrassed that i have to ask, but what do i do now? honestly, if there was a way to get the worm out alive i’d set it free, little thing deserves it. i’m mostly worried about the smell of a decaying worm in my drain :/
very embarrassed, thank you in advance

Chak

Reaction score
so uh, funny story here. was washing off an earthworm to feed to my beloved axolotl when the current took the worm out of my hand and immediately down the drain. im so incredibly shocked and embarrassed that i have to ask, but what do i do now? honestly, if there was a way to get the worm out alive i’d set it free, little thing deserves it. i’m mostly worried about the smell of a decaying worm in my drain :/
It's happened. Honestly I wouldn't try to get the thing out but it's your choice. I'm not sure what to tell you to do.

Pigalit

Reaction score
I’ve had that happen as well 😭 also something worse. I had a worm by tweezers so I could cut it then it randomly broke off and fell onto my grass carpet and started digging down and now I can’t find it 🧎🏾‍♀️ It’s a tough out here

axolotl nerd

Reaction score
I’ve had that happen as well 😭 also something worse. I had a worm by tweezers so I could cut it then it randomly broke off and fell onto my grass carpet and started digging down and now I can’t find it 🧎🏾‍♀️ It’s a tough out here
omg lol at least that didn’t happen to me

AMurry24537

Reaction score
That is a big OOF, I'm so sorry, but also sorta funny 😂 I wouldn't worry about the one down the drain, it's probably long gone by now

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!