Question: Where to buy Brine Shrimp eggs?

marienaswarens

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
MSwarens
I posted in the appropriate forum in food, but I thought I'd also post here since this one seems to have more visitors.

I'm trying to find the best place to buy Brine Shrimp eggs online. Just looking for good quality for the fairest price. I only need enough to feed approx. 10 baby Axolotls for 3 weeks.

brineshrimpdirect.com They also have fresh eggs and guaranteed hatch rate. If you get stale eggs you are sunk.

Have you had good luck buying them off of ebay? What ebay company do you recommend?

I bought 50g with 90% hatch rate for 10.50 with free shipping from Your Fish Stuff on ebay. They where shipped today and should arrive on the 26th or 27th. I know of one other person who has order from them without an issue. I let you know how they are once I hatch some.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back