Where to buy?

H

howard

I was told that you can find sallie's online than in pet stores. Does anyone have any websites to buy them at? I live in Baltimore, MD and there are not many at all for sale in pet stores, except newts. Thanks in advance.

Didnt you just find a salamander that you cant take care of? If you want some, and can seriously take care of them, wait around here and see if any captive-bred species you like come up for sale.

NO I did not find a salamander I cant take care of! I found it in a swimming pool full of clorine. It was shock treated for the winter so it had 3 times the amount of chlorine tan normal. I think he is about to die so I put up questions.

Funny I posted in two other forums and everyone said I am doing everything right and maybe the chlorine is killing him. So please dont be rude, I am not, I understand you know it all, I am just learning.

howard some people can be very rude sometimes im sure you will find someone to help you on these forums just keep trying justin

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back