Who's going to the White Plains NY reptile show April 18

michael

2010 Research Grant Donor
Joined
Apr 12, 2003
Messages
3,446
Reaction score
189
Points
63
Location
Ephrata,Pa
Country
United States
Display Name
Michael Shrom
Who's going to the White Plains NY Reptile show April 18?
Welcome to ReptileExpo.com

I'll be their with c.b. salamanders. Alfred O. told me he's bringing a bunch of salamanders too.
 
I don't know at this point if I'll be going.
 
I'm going! This time I'll be wearing this hat:

I used to wear it in nursing school for taking tests. Remember the Star Trek episode, "Spock's Brain"? Where the dumb women put on that crazy hat and are suddenly smart? I'd put it on before the test and say to the class, "It's so easy, a child could do it!"
Need I say I graduated at the top of my class. Maybe it was the hat, maybe it was my weird pencil ritual...
 

Attachments

  • ThinkgCapsm.JPG
    ThinkgCapsm.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 555
I was there and had a great time, lots of people, though I didn't wear the hat very long...
 

Attachments

  • WillWorkForNewts.jpg
    WillWorkForNewts.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 469
I was there and purchased some duckweed from Otterwoman. Michael had lots of axolotls and salamanders but it was way to crowded to see without getting pushed!....
 
The show was pretty crowded. I'm sorry you didn't get to see everything. I recognized some caudata.org members but didn't have much time to visit with anyone. We'll be their again July 11. It isn't to crowded early or late in the day. The middle of the day is pretty busy.

I kept my purchases to 1 bromeliad. That's probably a record for me.
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
    Back
    Top