Would like to see some...

Gavin Hunter

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I would really like to see some large adult Axolotls.Include age and sex.To put the specimens in perspective include household objects or a 4" to 6" net beside your charge. Thanks, Gavin Hunter

I have heard my Axolotl is exceptionally large...but for perspective, this my Axolotl compared to a 2009 Lincoln Towncar Limousine.

She's about 18' Total.

BigAgie.jpg

I forgot Age and Sex.

She was born in November '09..so 8 mos. and female.

Wow, Eric - hate to correct you, but that limo is 18' - so that means she's even bigger! Love to see your setup! Where do you keep her? Rhode Island?!

hi

sorry to go off topic but i cant see the photos when they are like that....i can only see them if they are already open down the bottom......what am i doing wrong?????
lea

Your problem is being Australian..perhaps you should work on that...

and Shannon..you are right..she grows on a daily basis..she might be about 22' by now. (she is kept in the Connecticut river).

But Leanne, I will work on the picture so you can get a glimpse as well.

Ahaha, any chance your axolotl is able to give rides? I'd love to ride it to school! ;P

hahaha....i will see what i can do but i cant promise....thanks for fixing the picture eric... i would love to see your axie.

shizeric-albums-wild-type-axie-picture10148-bigagie.jpg

Does that work leanne?

And Rikko...unless you go to school underwater, I don't think I can hook you up with any rides.

Here is a picture of David Hasselhoff with an axolotl. As you can see they are not too big.

Attachments

• hoff_axolotl.png
    hoff_axolotl.png
    354.5 KB · Views: 214
eric....that worked...yeah for you......your axie is so cute.....i like chubby axies...sorry it took so long for the reply it was the weekend and i wasnt at school working
thanks
lea

I got bored and checked the weather down in Palm Harbor..gonna be 87 today. I am extremely jealous.

Yeah... I was thinking that it was going to be a nice change from all of the cold weather (don't like cold weather) and then the warm weather showed up and I remembered I don't like warm weather either. :D

I google imaged Palm harbor...

n.JPG

If this is where you live, I envy every minute of your life.

I live here..... Want to swap eric?

Attachments

• fritz2.jpg
    fritz2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 140
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back