Photo: You know it's feeding night when.....

EmJ

Reaction score
Country
England
emj-albums-todd-picture23029-a.jpg

So I'm not the only one who gets a heads up when food is due right? :rolleyes:

D'aww thank you :) She does cute pretty well! I wonder how many more teatime faces there are like that about! :p

I know its feeding night when my axie runs to the glass and get sand all over its face :p

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 295
That is an awesome picture! When it's bloodworm time both my Axolotls will run into eachother and tear up the aquarium.

Awww how funny :p They do look very pathetic when they are all covered in sand! I can sympathise with the tank destruction too! Todd fancies herself as somewhat of a landscape Gardner... :confused:

Awww how funny :p They do look very pathetic when they are all covered in sand! I can sympathise with the tank destruction too! Todd fancies herself as somewhat of a landscape Gardner... :confused:

hahaha I've replanted so many tank because of "adjustments" my critters have made. Nobody shreds a tank like Bowser, my snapping turtle hatchling... he pushes driftwood around that's like 10 times his size.

I have a snapping turtle hatchling too! I found him in the middle of the road with a cracked shell, so I took him home and he is now healed and happy.
When it's feeding time for him he opens his mouth and runs around...it looks really funny xD

One time the sand settled on my axolotls face and it looked exactly like he had little eyebrows. :) It was adorable! Too bad I don't have a pic of it.
I know its feeding night when my axie runs to the glass and get sand all over its face :p

One time the sand settled on my axolotls face and it looked exactly like he had little eyebrows. :) It was adorable! Too bad I don't have a pic of it.

That must have been so adorable! wish i could have seen that :)

My froggie just races back and forth trying to stuff his mouth with imaginary food when he gets hungry

Hungryyy!

Attachments

• SNV13690.JPG
    SNV13690.JPG
    232.8 KB · Views: 225
  • SNV13448.JPG
    SNV13448.JPG
    213.8 KB · Views: 250
This is Pinky begging/looking for food lol If he see's me and it is time to eat, he will stand up and start searching for my hand with something wiggly in it :wacko:

Attachments

• 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 228
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back