Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Caudata.org Merchandise!

P

paris

i like the negative image-its artsy and shows up better on white

P

paris

hey-just ordered my stuff and i have an option to give 5$ coupons for people i refer them to. john will still get his donation money in full with your purchases. its only good on future purchases-and you have to spend 20$ in goods. i wish i would have had it before i spent my 60$, i could have gotten the second bumper sticker for my car (first is going on my laptop)... who is going to order soon and wants a discount? just email me and i will send them your email. if a few of us do this it will encourage more sales for the site AND we'll get a 'friends discount'.

oh yeah-it's only good on your FIRST purchase with cafepress.com

(Message edited by paris on April 01, 2006)

michael

2010 Research Grant Donor
Reaction score
How do I order the axolotl on the black t shirt with no writing?

G

genevieve

Hehe I love what you have. Once I pay for my study abroad program (eep!), I can start saving money for merchandise. That way I can wait until more axolotl friendly products are released ;)

Ps. I also vote for an Axie bumper sticker! And just so it flows better than "Got Axolotls?" maybe just put "Got Axies?"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!