Caudata.org Merchandise!

i like the negative image-its artsy and shows up better on white

hey-just ordered my stuff and i have an option to give 5$ coupons for people i refer them to. john will still get his donation money in full with your purchases. its only good on future purchases-and you have to spend 20$ in goods. i wish i would have had it before i spent my 60$, i could have gotten the second bumper sticker for my car (first is going on my laptop)... who is going to order soon and wants a discount? just email me and i will send them your email. if a few of us do this it will encourage more sales for the site AND we'll get a 'friends discount'.

oh yeah-it's only good on your FIRST purchase with cafepress.com

(Message edited by paris on April 01, 2006)

How do I order the axolotl on the black t shirt with no writing?

Hehe I love what you have. Once I pay for my study abroad program (eep!), I can start saving money for merchandise. That way I can wait until more axolotl friendly products are released ;)

Ps. I also vote for an Axie bumper sticker! And just so it flows better than "Got Axolotls?" maybe just put "Got Axies?"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back