Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Caudata tanks.

frogmandan

Reaction score
Ten gallon pacman tank got it set up last night. Camo love it . he's the new background cling on it,goes wrong 3 sides also has a digital therm/hydrom.

Attachments

• IMG_20140619_021533.jpg
    IMG_20140619_021533.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 434
  • IMG_20140619_021509.jpg
    IMG_20140619_021509.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 396

Syotos

Reaction score
36x18x24 inch Fire Salamander Tank, newly set up so fern is still small

Attachments

• 20140825_142647.jpg
    20140825_142647.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 440

frogman

Reaction score
Most of these tanks are ones from the past. This new one I did in the downstairs kitchen though. The rest are in one room.

frogman

Reaction score
Although I no longer have any newts or salamanders, I am spending my time designing a 40 gallon breeder leopard gecko terrarium. It will include custom foam backgrounds for climbing and hiding as well as a built in lay box for the females. This will be a female tank, and I guess i'm going to try my hand in leopard gecko breeding! Anyone else here breed leopard geckos?

Evan

frogman

Reaction score
Yes I was forced to by both college and the ban on transport. But I'll focus on the one species and try to remain active!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sde

Reaction score
are they alive?
The OP got out of the hobby several years ago, however he took good care of his animals.
He ended up selling me the Tylototriton in 2015, and I bred them 3 times before selling them myself last year (I regret that). I’m sure they’re still alive and thriving with their new owner

k.em

Reaction score
OP는 몇 년 전에 취미 생활에서 벗어 났지만 그는 동물을 잘 돌 보았습니다.
그는 2015 년에 나에게 Tylototriton을 팔게되었고, 작년에 직접 팔기 전에 3 번 키 웠습니다. 나는 그들이 여전히 살아 있고 새로운 주인과 함께 번성하고 있다고 확신합니다.
i want to know how to breed tips..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1