Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hello from Alberta

Reaction score
Hello everybody I'm from a not so small anymore town in Alberta Canada I have always loved amphibians would go frog hunting as a kid constantly catch and release and then when I was 13 I got an aquarium and got my first newt, he lived for 14 years and had multiple habitats over the years. I've had salamanders toads different types of frogs as well but newts have always been my main interest and now I currently have 15 newts in a couple different aquariums 4 females 2 actively laying eggs. you guys are exactly what I've been looking for and I cant wait to see and hear from everybody

Reccetrooper

Reaction score
Hello everybody I'm from a not so small anymore town in Alberta Canada I have always loved amphibians would go frog hunting as a kid constantly catch and release and then when I was 13 I got an aquarium and got my first newt, he lived for 14 years and had multiple habitats over the years. I've had salamanders toads different types of frogs as well but newts have always been my main interest and now I currently have 15 newts in a couple different aquariums 4 females 2 actively laying eggs. you guys are exactly what I've been looking for and I cant wait to see and hear from everybody
I’m from Alberta as well! Welcome aboard

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!