Help! Too many Axolotls

Saltedsalt

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey everyone. I’m new to the forum and joined to see if you guys can give me some advice. I have two axolotls that I got a few years back. They ended up being a male and female and they had a clutch of eggs. I decided to keep the eggs knowing that I had several people interested in taking them. I thought many would not survive, but now I have about 50-60 babies (that’s after giving away about 20) that are just starting to develop their hind legs. I’m running out of room quickly and was hoping this forum could help me get them to homes. I’m giving them away and am located in WV. Please help!!!

Attachments

Leslieks

Reaction score
Country
United States
Are you shipping them or just locally?

Samson325

Reaction score
Country
United States
If your shipping im interested ill pay for it

Monkeybeth

Reaction score
Country
United States
If you are shipping I may be interested in one/a couple of them

pisces

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, hope you and the axies are doing well! Same question as above: do you ship them, and do you have any Lucies? Thanks in advance!

Calgarycoppers

Reaction score
Country
Canada
They are super cute!!!!

If you need help how to ship there are several of us that can help you. You have a ton of interested people!!

Hey everyone. I’m new to the forum and joined to see if you guys can give me some advice. I have two axolotls that I got a few years back. They ended up being a male and female and they had a clutch of eggs. I decided to keep the eggs knowing that I had several people interested in taking them. I thought many would not survive, but now I have about 50-60 babies (that’s after giving away about 20) that are just starting to develop their hind legs. I’m running out of room quickly and was hoping this forum could help me get them to homes. I’m giving them away and am located in WV. Please help!!!

lionfish12

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello.
I am new to the forum, but I have had axolotis for many years. I am saddened to say my male albino passed away and I would like very much to get another one. If your willing to part with one that would be great! WV is West Virginia right? I live in Maine. Hope to hear from you soon. p.s. will pay for shipping

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Calgarycoppers has left the room.
    +1
    Unlike
  • Nerodia1:
    Děkuji za přijetí. Hledám tohoto obojživelníka, Typhlonectes compressicauda, nevíte, kde ho získat, nejlépe někde v Evropě.
    +1
    Unlike
  • Chat Bot:
    Caudex has left the room.
    +1
    Unlike
  • Chat Bot:
    VEEK has left the room.
    +1
    Unlike
  • Lanalotl:
    My axie is acting woerd he was a rescue as stated in a different post he got better and now seems to be deteriorating again...again all tank conditions are OK and as should be. He seems to have some black dapple like pattern under his bottom lip? Is that normal? And his two back feet have a little wierd growth? Almost? Tiny tiny tiny lump. His capillaries in his feathers also appear darker and more visible. Any help would be appreciated
    +1
    Unlike
  • Lanalotl:
    Hes a leucistic axie
    +1
    Unlike
  • Chat Bot:
    AmphibiGirl has left the room.
    +1
    Unlike
  • Dibgame:
    Hey guys. First time on this forum and im not sure what formatting i should use but hey here i go.
    +1
    Unlike
  • Jadezoey:
    Hi! I'm being in a hard position where I have to re-home my axolotls. I'm moving out and I would like to find them a new home with someone who can take proper care of them
    +1
    Unlike
  • Jadezoey:
    I have an adult wild type and a juvenile leucistc
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
  • BigAl:
    Oops my bad accidentally sent that
    +1
    Unlike
  • Binditheaxolotl:
    @HalfDrunkToastLol
    +1
    Unlike
  • AxieMomma87:
    is anyone online???
    +1
    Unlike
  • Chat Bot:
    Calgarycoppers has joined the room.
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
  • Chat Bot:
    Calgarycoppers has left the room.
    +1
    Unlike
  • AxieMomma87:
    Are you still here
    +1
    Unlike
  • ZayneSantos:
    Is there anyone on who can give me advice?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Max2445:
    @ZayneSantos, What advice do you need
    +1
    Unlike
  • KrabzAga:
    based on this video what type of salamander might this larva be? I suspect either eastern newt or spotted salamander
    +1
    Unlike
  • KrabzAga:
    help appreciated
    +1
    Unlike
  • KrabzAga:
    they are from missouri
    +1
    Unlike
  • MoaningMyrtle:
    Hi...I used to have a Doctor Fish business...I closed about 3 years ago, but still have lots of big, chunky filtration rocks (lava) how could I clean a few of these to use with my Lottie, please? Would they help or hinder overall tank health? don't want to cause her any problems...love my girl to bits!! many thanks in advance. xx
    +1
    Unlike
  • MoaningMyrtle:
    This is my first post...and I think I've put it in the wrong place...if so, I'm very sorry to crash your thread !1
    +1
    Unlike
    MoaningMyrtle: This is my first post...and I think I've put it in the wrong place...if so, I'm very sorry to... +1