Let´s see those faces people.

Thats me:D

Attachments

• pigpic.jpg
    pigpic.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 702
It's interesting to see what people look like- but it's abit like reading a book then going to see the film, in a good sense of course.;)

I'll get a photo up soon- if I can find one that is.

What happened to JB's photo? I don't usually post photos like this but I'll see if I can dig up a recent photo of my corpulent self when I go home tonight.

-jbherpin-, in the flesh!

picture.php

-jbherpin-

This is a few years ago now I got me a grey beard, grey head and about 10 more kilos.

Attachments

• stepped in what.jpg
    stepped in what.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 662
...here we go with my new look...clinging to a pole trying not to look too hunched while carrying my heavy photo-bag! :cool:

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 709
Good to see all those faces! Well, this is me at a party a while ago (she is not my girlfriend ;) ):

Attachments

• 381867896_6_xjMb.jpg
    381867896_6_xjMb.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 786
Here's me (with Jasmine the tarantula).

Attachments

• jasmine.jpg
    jasmine.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,235
This thread is so much fun :D It is nice to put faces with names.

Not sure why I'm crouching but it seemed like a good idea at the time. This was taken yesterday in the Ouachitas (my third trip there in less than 3 weeks). The stream is full of Desmognathus brimleyorum, the Ouachita Dusky Salamander. There are also Eurycea multiplicata and Plethodon albagula in the area.

picture.php

Me :eek:

Attachments

• n642946635_2162007_5675697 Me and Anna.jpg
    n642946635_2162007_5675697 Me and Anna.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 559
I normally just lurk until I have a question XD. But here I am.
Me and Indy (he just turned 15) and yes I am sticking out my tongue. He was too but at the last second he pulled it in xD.

IMG_0734.jpg

I've seen David Tobler's photo elsewhere. You're not missing much... :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back