Let´s see those faces people.

Rebooting thread...
Complete.
Come on people! Post some pics!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 274
You're and astronaut? Ummm.....hmmm....oooh, here's one of my hand! That'll work. ;)

Attachments

• P1140461.jpg
    P1140461.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 246
This was fun and since I've now looked pics of you all here, I guess it's fair to show my face too ;)

Hopefully the size is ok (I've posted pic here first time just today and didn't see how it is yet)...

Greets,
Auli

Attachments

• 10268395_10152192172994457_1174904181_n.jpg
    10268395_10152192172994457_1174904181_n.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 283
I'm new here and stumbled apon this just figured I'd show myself also lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 254
This is a photo of me (on the left) and my cousin, from June

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 249
And a more recent one.

Stuart

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 265
You guys are babies ��
We might have grown to toddlers now ;)
Suart, in your second picture you look a lot like another forum member who I saw a picture of, though I only saw the picture of the other member for a few seconds. Now I really want to find that picture again....

I didn't even Know this thread existed until two days ago, I normally just look at the home page for new posts, so I haven't had a proper look through yet.

Stuart

Only joking, it's good for morale! :)
I look like this!
Edit. I'm the one with on the right.

Attachments

• Bam 1.jpg
    Bam 1.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 276
I look like this!

Thanks for clearing that up, I wasn't sure if it was you on the right or left...
Only kidding! Aha

Stuart

It was a picture of me wasn't it, Seth? I look a bit like that. :D :)

Yes, yes you look very similar ;)

I look like this!

Ahahaha! That brings back a memory of when you previously joked for morale....it was so funny....I am laughing just thinking about it :lol:

Don't worry about your hair, look at mine, I haven't brushed it or years due to my lack of energy.
My photos are really bad quality because I don't know how to use a camera properly.
I'm not sure about the eye thing...Wear shades? Anyway,whats wrong with looking strange? I enjoy looking strange! :) :) :)

Yeah, wear shades.

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 240
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back