Meet the 3 Stooges!

Wysper

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Crystal
Meet the Three Stooges! (Mainly because I haven't named them yet)

Just picked them up, and acclimating them to the tank water before putting them in their new home. :D I'm so excited!!

Thank you Alex

Well that is if I can figure out how to post pictures... lol

39502-3-stooges

When posting reply Click on the paper clip icon above then select upload picture

Think this worked... lol

Attachments

• 3 Stooges.jpg
    3 Stooges.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 150
Rainbow. :)

Attachments

• D3FA6A36-A6A9-4E9C-8444-ACCC22B74B68.png
    D3FA6A36-A6A9-4E9C-8444-ACCC22B74B68.png
    539.5 KB · Views: 144
Bahahahahaha so cuuuute!!!!! :)

oh I love them! they have some astounding wild type coloration! you must be so proud of your new babies :happy:

Oh believe me I am! So far first things I think about when I wake up, and last things I think about going to sleep. Which would help since they are in my bedroom! lol

And they are sooo active. Constantly swimming laps around the tank. I love to just watch them.

They are absolutely beautiful, they're gonna be so handful I hope you are ready for that lol :D. Just make sure to constantly check them ammonia level and keep them cool ;). I used to have axie tank in my bed room before , what a face to wake up to. I can watch them all day , like seriously I won't be able to get up and walk away I had to take them out of my bedroom lol. :wacko:

Well, hubby likes to "freeze" while he is sleeping. Even though we have central AC we also have a window unit in the bedroom that keeps the room between 65-68 degrees, and I keep a fan blowing so the room is the coolest room in the house.

I know that color is only showing because they are still babies and it's the blood/food/etc. under their skin and will fade in time. But it's soooo pretty.

I'm so glad I was able to get them and found Alex here on the forums!

Update on my 3 Stooges! Picked up one of their albino siblings two weeks after I got the original 3.

They are getting bigger!!

Same container. :D

wysper-albums-three-stooges-picture39502-3-stooges.png

wysper-albums-three-stooges-picture40202-216.jpg

Wow, they've grown quite a bit! :)

That's just a temporary housing in that last picture, right? I see a tank in one of you're previous pictures, so just double checking. Axolotls need more room than what that container provides.

But, I have a hunch you just used the same container to show their growth progress :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back