Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Photo: Mo Mo

wendyatk

Reaction score
Getting a bit addicted at taking photos of Mo Mo she is such a character I love watching her. :happy:

Attachments

• mixed pictures 024.jpg
    mixed pictures 024.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 207
  • mixed pictures 027.jpg
    mixed pictures 027.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 177
  • mixed pictures 030.jpg
    mixed pictures 030.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 161

dragonlady

Reaction score
Oh Wendy, she is positively beautiful! She's grown so much and those gills are so long and lush! :D

Completely understand the addiction! Thanks for updating, amazing how fast they grow.

wendyatk

Reaction score
Thank you Shannon. Yes its amazing how much she has grown and her gills are fantastic. I remember when we first got her and she had little gills, and I use to look at the pics on this forum and think crikey i hope Mo Mo has gills like the ones I was looking at - and now she has :D

wendyatk

Reaction score
Hi Eric

I brought the java moss already attached to the driftwood. It is attached by fishing line, you can do it yourself but I was to lazy to attempt it so brought it already done. Mo Mo loves playing on the driftwood.

Shizeric

2010 Research Grant Donor
Reaction score
Yeah, I actually have java fern on some driftwood, and it is pretty well attached, but it is now growing wildly up towards the light, and I'm not sure what I am going to do to keep the java moss from getting too long and out of control

Last edited:

lea

Reaction score
wendy
she has the cutest face......she is so pretty
lea

wendyatk

Reaction score
Thank you for your replies. She is such a character when i have hoover out she follows round her tank watching me. As soon as my daughter gets up or comes in from college she comes straight over to the front of the tank to look for her.

:happy:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!