Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

N.v.l. efts(Pic Heavy)

caudatadude28

Reaction score
Well, there are only 2 efts left... This is good and bad news. The good news is five went aquatic after the introduction of a larger and planted water dish. The other one drowned while going aquatic. I cant get any good pics of the aquatic newts because the water dish is in the middle of thier cage and which prevents side shots. Here is a picture of the last two efts and one poor picture of an aquatic one.

Attachments

• IMG_4947.JPG
    IMG_4947.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_4948.JPG
    IMG_4948.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 248

caudatadude28

Reaction score
Well, I have finally put together a 40 gallon breeder for these guys. I will post a new thread showing it and the nvl's better but I thought I would give a sneak peak of how they are doing. :happy:

Attachments

• IMG_5164.JPG
    IMG_5164.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_5206.JPG
    IMG_5206.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_5214.JPG
    IMG_5214.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_5212.JPG
    IMG_5212.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 260

Neotenic_Jaymes

Reaction score
Very nice little brother! Its nice to see updated pics. I've been following this thread ever since you started it and it gets better every time. Keep it up.

caudatadude28

Reaction score
I will keep it updated. I am thinking about starting a new thread with a complete setup pic. I do love thier new setup! I really hope get some eggs from them this winter but I know it may be a long shot.

xMIDNIGHTx

Reaction score
You got the noto touch! They look beautiful, its awesome to see such a story for egg to adult and hopefully back to egg! ;) Post that setup, I am dying to see it!

Mitch

slowfoot

Reaction score
Definitely post pics of your set-up. Your new adults look great!

Man, I wish mine would go in the water :rolleyes: I think they must be on the seven year plan.

caudatadude28

Reaction score
I have a thread with pics of the setup. Its in the photos of enclosures/setups part of the site. Haha! A seven year plan. I now only have one exclusively terrestrial eft but I think that may change soon too.

Fer

Reaction score
Congrats! great pics and very beauty newts!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!