New ModeratorS

We all still have questions about moderating (well, maybe it's just me!). Don't hesitate to post anything in the moderator forum. Someone will help.

Congratulations both of you!

And the good times just keep on rollin' in! Congrats azhael and welcome to the moderator team. Regarding your statement of 'being of help' on the forum, I believe you've already well established yourself in that arena.

Finally! I'd been wondering when they'd make you a moderator Azhael! Congratulations, you and Chris will both be great.

Welcome Chris and Rodrigo! I am glad that both of you joined the team, you really deserve it.

Excellent, good choices all round!

Your new moderator uniforms are in the post and the health and safety induction will be next week.

AW: New ModeratorS

Welcome aboard, Rodrigo. ;)

Re: AW: New Moderator

Havelock has kindly accepted a moderator post as of today. Thank you Jacq.

Woo Hoo...Congrats Jacq :cool: You're going to make a terrific Moderator, mate...well done!

Cheers! :D

Re: AW: New Moderator

Congratulations, Jacq!

You're going to make one fine moderator ;)

Jay.

Big congrats Jacq! :)
Rule those axolotl anthusiast Vetinari style :p

Hooray Locky Fladoodle! Finally Jacq! You deserve the position, you'll do great!

YAY! Well done Jacq! Whilst I am not 100% sure what this means (will you be granted super powers, such as dog whispering, but with axies...axolotl whispering?), I am delighted for you :D

Hahaha jacqi - YAY!! & congrats!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back