NEW NEWTS info on breeding, tank, water temp.

I think I will be more appreciated to be asked in a more polite and informative manner.

If you are interested to know more about your species, Try to browse around the "Common Name, Family, Genus and Species " Section on your species. Or make a search on them on the forum.

I wasnt trying to come across as rude im sorry if it seemed that way but its kinda hard to give info on a newt if you dont know what it is.
sorry
Juston

I wasn't talking about you, Juston.
happy.gif
I see you were very helpful. Let's not start a talk into this and refocus on discussing about newt. Just want to bring this to new members attention that, by being more informative and polite, will generate more input from other members.

And Welcome, sade ann beasley.

Sade, from your other post I think you are interested in Oregon newts, which are not called fire bellied newts. Browse this website. There is tons of valuable information that you need to learn before you begin owning, breeding, and especially attempting to sell newts.

Also, what are the laws on capturing and selling taricha granulosa (oregon newt) in Oregon?

I heard Oregon is not allowed to have it. Or at least not to capture it from wild. You have to check it yourself.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
  • Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare, +1
    Back