Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

New owner looking for some axolotl guidance:)

pixxie

Reaction score
People around you have to have them it's not like no one in uk keeps fish..
Very true, I am going to find one for sure! Now once I get one in, should I treat my aquarium with prime right now and do water changes? Or will that make it worse or not help?

Mbnavy98

Reaction score
Any time you do water change you must add the appropriate amount to the amount of water your replacing. Just read the directing on that one

Mbnavy98

Reaction score
Very true, I am going to find one for sure! Now once I get one in, should I treat my aquarium with prime right now and do water changes? Or will that make it worse or not
If your showing ammonia do a water change. Even if everyday until get that cycled sponge and it does its trick. But use dechlorinater as per directions when doing one

Mbnavy98

Reaction score
Very true, I am going to find one for sure! Now once I get one in, should I treat my aquarium with prime right now and do water changes? Or will that make it worse or not help?
I had a tank with fish in cycle I was changing water everyday for like almost 2 months

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!